Anyone got a sneak peek at next weeks TRU ad?

Mugglemom

I know, it's only Monday! But.....I missed the Wii's last week due to the Redskins game, which by the way...I should have skipped! Anyway....manager I talked to said they may be advertised again next week, and if they are, they will have them in stock.

Thanks!

I know, it's only Monday! But.....I missed the Wii's last week due to the Redskins game, which by the way...I should have skipped! Anyway....manager I talked to said they may be advertised again next week, and if they are, they will have them in stock.

Thanks!

:D Oh I don't know. I thoroughly enjoyed the Redskins game :D

But I really want to see their ads too. TRU & BRU are almost done construction here, and are supposed to have their soft opening on Weds. Just in time!

:D Oh I don't know. I thoroughly enjoyed the Redskins game :D

But I really want to see their ads too. TRU & BRU are almost done construction here, and are supposed to have their soft opening on Weds. Just in time!

:cheesy:

Funny, must be an Eagle's fan! Lol.

Anyway, our TRU / BRU had their grand re-opening last week. Look for a coupon in the mail. I got $5 off $25, plus 15% off any BRU item.

:cheesy:

Funny, must be an Eagle's fan! Lol.

Anyway, our TRU / BRU had their grand re-opening last week. Look for a coupon in the mail. I got $5 off $25, plus 15% off any BRU item.

oh i hope they do send something out like that. especially the 15% off BRU.

(and yes. diehard, my dd who's 14 months actually dances and waves her arms to "fly eagles fly...")

If you're referring to the 2 day sale for the 16th and 17th. There are no Wii's on sale or high school musical dolls. I just had a baby and someone had TRU send me gifts off my registry and in the box they included the flyer for this weekends 2 day sale.Sorry no scanner:(

If you're referring to the 2 day sale for the 16th and 17th. There are no Wii's on sale or high school musical dolls. I just had a baby and someone had TRU send me gifts off my registry and in the box they included the flyer for this weekends 2 day sale.Sorry no scanner:(

Curious as to what is on the ad for this weekend 16th and 17th. Any really good deals? Thanks.