Save 20% on 1 item @ Kmart! Works on BF!!!

EliteABombAZ

I went to Kmart to get the Xbox 360 and they were sold out.:mad: Now I get to call 3 different KMarts every day & hopefully they will get one in before they coupons expire.

Me too!

The girl did say that someone just came in and saved $100 on a PS3 so I know they take it, now to find an XBox for Hubby!

I don't think so because in the small print it says cannot be used on electronics. The coupons on the pharmacy booklet does not say cannot be used on electronics.

It's says it cannot be used on Sears electronics, but they will take it at kmart on their electronics :yup:

I used my scanned coupon copy from this website, it wouldn't work on the reader when she tried to scan it. I said I printed it on draft and she manually entered the upc code and -BANG- discount applied! I'll be back again today buying just released video games that won't be discounted much prior to xmas (XBOX 360 Assassins).

Just some more information for you guys. I tried hard to find these coupons. I live in Delaware and I couldn't find the Pharmacy book the coupon is in nowhere. Finally I called Elkton, MD and they had them there by the gross. They had a ton of the coupon book at the service desk and electronics had a bunch under the counter also. I picked up the last XBOX 360 premiere edition with the 20GhD. It was $349.99 and I got it for $279.99. WOW!! the guy even gave me a bunch of the coupons to take home. Since you can only use them for 1 item I plan on going back for a couple more things. I still need the WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 and an extra controller too. Thanks guys!

as reported in another post- the original coupons are in a flyer at the pharmcy, has a pic of a lady holding a child, I got a few today, & used 1 for a 360 & the cashier actually asked if I had coupon before I handed it to her! also used 1 for a 360 game, just pay separately. By the way I'm in MI & had to call around till I found a K with a 360. GL on your quest!

Used 20% (3rd time) again tonight for a Wii controller since they never seem to go on sale. Figure I'd get it on sale one way or another! Back again tomorrow for another full price xbox/Wii game, I love that coupon! Sister in PA just bought the PS3 with her coupon!

I used the 20 percent coupons for the Cube world that was todays 50 percent off item anyway. So the blocks were only $12!

Where can I find out what the days 50% off items are? I keep hearing about this but am not sure where to find the info.

Thanks

by the way, LOVING THIS COUPON!! Going to stop in for controllers tonight!