100 free prints + $4.95 shipping @ adorama

shanni

I just uploaded 100 prints and placed an order. It was a cinch to upload all those pictures. It downloads an ActiveX control that makes the upload process real quick. It took me a while to figure out where to enter the quantity of each picture I needed. Other than that... no complaints.

How's their cropping feature? Some photo sites can be very tedious.

the cropping itself was okay- the speed was decent, but it wasn't custom. you were pretty much stuck with there box or smaller. however, when i cropped the pics in my folder, it was a waste of time. i had to go and crop them again once they were in my cart because they were showing up like they weren't going to frame the picture as i had directed i n the original crop (it was like all my pics were going to run off the photo paper, even teh ones i hadn't tried to crop before). so wait and crop in the cart.

i found an even better deal it is called PEPHOTO. IT COSTS .99 DEVELOPING FEE, CHEAP CHEAP SHIPPING 4x6 are .06 and 5x7 are .18 . it only cost me .50 to ship. the program downloads to your computer so uploading your pics is so quick and easy. i really like it and i have tried all the others.