T.M.X. Elmo eXtra Special Edition

lisamag

they say this is going to be on of the hottest toys this yr, i saw it, and think it's great. it'll be going for $39.99 in most stores.

this link to see it in action

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2462444

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=8000&e=product&pid=42846&pcat=ss_stuff

Elmo is back and more ticklish then ever, and he’s laughing like he’s never laughed before! T.M.X. Elmo eXtra Special Edition features all the tickling and giggling fun of the original T.M.X. Elmo, plus even more extra-special fun. This new Elmo is packed with hidden silly surprises that can only be discovered when kids play, pose and tickle Elmo in the right sequence.

The key is to find the right combination of movements to activate the fun. And, we will provide clues to help!

New Elmo Doll's Development Was Top Secret

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/19/business/main2280250.shtml

one of the secret moves is he gets the hickups.

hmmm okay the 1st and last link you posted are about the one from last year

the first one is from good morning america that was from 9/19/07 and the last one i don't know why they have last years date on it but the story is from sept 19th 2007 if you look at the top of the page the dates are there. i know it's confusing because of that but the stories are from last month.

Thanks OP for the info. I forgot all about the new Elmo coming out!:)

About the first link (ABC news) that video is about last years Elmo. The date at the top of the video as it is playing says 2006. Plus, they talk about the last Elmo coming out 10 years ago. Just thought you might like to know.:)

Thanks OP for the info. I forgot all about the new Elmo coming out!:)

About the first link (ABC news) that video is about last years Elmo. The date at the top of the video as it is playing says 2006. Plus, they talk about the last Elmo coming out 10 years ago. Just thought you might like to know.:)

thanks i missed that, i went by the dates listed and it confused me. i did a search on it after reading the story on aol. i can't post aol stories because they always come up errors. and now i can't find it on aol either go figure. anyway these were the stories i found on it.

dh just picked one up at TRU and there were a bunch still there

"A bunch" is an understatement... they were in 3 different locations in the TRU I was @ today...I would guess the store had well over 50, and looked like not even 1 had been purchased.

Funny, I was in TRU today. I didn't even know this new elmo was coming out. I saw it and "Tried" him. I was wondering what all he did. I thought he just sang a song. But there were tons. I could tell that people had been buying it though. I thought...hhhmmm maybe I should get one, but in the end I decided not to. I have a TMX Elmo from last year. I have 2 actually. One is still in the box. I am still considering buying the new one. Now I am torn.... What should I do?!?!?