ShopKo?

cheyandwysmom

Has anyone heard anything about ShopKo's BF sales yet? They are usually the first stop I make and I haven't seen anything about them yet. :( Also, does anyone know if they will PM? Thanks!

Shopko will PM. You have to show them the ad, and it has to be a price point. They will not price match percentages off. That has been my experience.

Off topic-

I miss ShopKo. That is the best retail store I have ever worked for. Friendly and competent store managers (most of them anyways), and a great team all around who actually cared about the employees and did stuff for us (dinners, prizes, fun events, etc..). I spent way too much money there while I was working there. I worked at store #161 in Wichita, KS (former Venture store location) from April of '99 when I helped open up the location until April of '01 when I helped close it down. I worked at Sam's, Target, and WM after that, and now I have gotten out of retail, but if ShopKo ever decided to come back to town, I would be the first one in line wanting to work there. Maybe now that they have gone private and have different people running the company, they will decide to come back.

If anyone from ShopKo's corporate office is reading this, store #162 is still empty and the 2 stores that were here in Wichita were #1 & #3 most profitable stores that were opened up in former Venture locations.