some wal-mart rumors

Brad

Hell I'll wait by my computer on black friday every few hrs! I dont care! I plan on geting out EARLY and being done shopping by like 11... so I'll just be home after that anyway.

My walmart is only about 10-15 mins away.

and big deal. gas. a trip 10 mins away and back a couple times is gonan cost me what, like less than a gallon of gas.

Sorry.. I went on a mini-rant! its late.. I'm tired... I've officially become obsessed with looking at black friday deals and viewing this website!

:eyepoppin:yup::cheesy:

I read an article about Walmart and black friday and they listed some items that thay would have . Did anyone else read this and is there any truth to it?

If that was the CNN article in which someone from Walmart was interviewed then it's already been talked about in a thread. Just do a search

Ok...really excited about Black Friday this year but I think I might be confused. I sit at home, wait for the Black Friday ad to popup and then get to my nearest Walmart ASAP before the two hour time limit is up, or is this online as well?

Walmart is making my head spin this year.

There are no ads every few hours. The secret specials will be announced the day before and are available only in stores - not online.

Im not sure if im allowed to post this im not posting the ad im just saying that you have nothing to be excited about i dont see why they ever hid it.. But there may be something in your likes but otherwise its a bad ad.. - Just saying please remove this if not allowed to say all this.. Bye

We got the ad yesterday as well, it was bundled in the weekly shopper paper everyone around here gets in the mail - so wally can't throw a fit about "leaks" any more.

Anyway, this is flat-out the >>>WORST<<< black friday ad this year, it's like they didn't even try! (not that Wal mart was going to be one of our stops anyhow, but still...)