Bath and Body works - $10 gift card and stackable coupons!

noaimhere

They wouldn't let me stack my coupons at the store yesterday. I could use the $10 off OR the free temptations coupon, but not both. I had them ring up my purchases in 3 different orders! I still did OK since I got the free $10 gift card. The $10 gift card is one per customer, so I had my DD pay for one order to get another gift card.

If you haven't tried Cinnamon Bun Heaven, it is awesome. It smells sooo good. There are some tempatation products that are half off. If you get the 3 in 1 wash plus the lotion it comes to exactlly $10. Then you can use your coupon for the free lotion item.

HI, everyone,

I have never shopped in Bath and Body works but I just got a sample of their lotion and it's wonderful! I plan to become a shopper but first I wonder if anyone has tried their hand lotion and do you think it's worth the cost? Thanks for all the help!!

Myrna

The store I went to last night was out of the $10 GC w/purch :(

They also would only let me stack the $10 off $30 and the free lipgloss coupons.

I think I'm going to call another store to see if they have the GC's and return & rebuy at another store. I still have a $10 off $30 and 2 free temptions/signiture item coupons I want to use.

HI, everyone,

I have never shopped in Bath and Body works but I just got a sample of their lotion and it's wonderful! I plan to become a shopper but first I wonder if anyone has tried their hand lotion and do you think it's worth the cost? Thanks for all the help!!

Myrna

The hand lotion is great! Just stock up when there are sales and the cost isn't so bad! Jan. and June are their semi annual sales. My favorite "flavor" was the "Energizing - Bergamot Coriander". But they discountinued it :( I was able to get it at the semi annual sale though.:yup: DH loves it too :eyepoppin