walmart 25 cent sale

Guest pattikay

Guest pattikay

Went yesterday all halloween 25 cents so i really cleaned up these where the masks,

kits jewlry, clothes, makeup, everything i was in there when they started and had

a basket.:D :D :D:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Depends on the store, and the manager. I know Kmart used to mark Halloween down to 10 cents a couple of week after Halloween, and Christmas down to 25 cents. You just never know.

PS YMMV, but check the regular candy aisle and scan a few bags to see if they are 75% off. You would be amazed at what you find. I do this every year, and always find a couple marked down. No one ever thinks to look there. This year at Target, I found Butter Fingers, and Reese PB cups for $.52 there even though the sign clearly said they were on sale for $2.

Depends on the store, and the manager. I know Kmart used to mark Halloween down to 10 cents a couple of week after Halloween, and Christmas down to 25 cents. You just never know.

PS YMMV, but check the regular candy aisle and scan a few bags to see if they are 75% off. You would be amazed at what you find. I do this every year, and always find a couple marked down. No one ever thinks to look there. This year at Target, I found Butter Fingers, and Reese PB cups for $.52 there even though the sign clearly said they were on sale for $2.

Wish I had known this yesterday when I went to Target. Oh well. I did get a Dallas Cowboys chair (one of those for camping or tailgating with a detachable foot stool) for $6.24. I'm giving it to my db for his birthday.

had to take my mother in law to walmart last night, looked at the halloween stuff and picked up a few accessories for next year at 75% off........THAN an announcement was made that all halloween items in the store were reduced to $.25, luckily I was just a few isles away, so I went back. I picked up costumes for my daughters for next year, regular $16-$20.00 for $.25! All in all, I got over $60.00 worth of halloween items for $6.00. There was never another announcement about this and the sign never changed. When I was ready to check out, the employee had to ask management if this was true. She was amazed and told me, "you were in the right place at the right time!" I would have to agree with her! You might want to check while you are in the store, how much the halloweeen stuff is.

Guest shawna6676
mom got the last of the halloweem stuff here right before she posted this thread...last night, there were two tshirts that had snags on them with halloween sayings...:tongue1: