Hannah Montana & Friends 3 Pack

friholic

Excited, excited Mother of a huge HM fan. This is the first time we have seen a doll from the show other then the Hannah one.

If anyone spots this at a Target store before BF please post. I don't think we can wait until BF to see this one in person. :)

I would love to get these for my daughter too! The nearest Target to me is over an hour away, so I don't know if I can get there for Black Friday! I usually just go to Wal-Mart it's my only option around here. If there are any Gottadealers who could pick me up one on Black Friday I would love it!:)

Guest caminitorinaldo

i am going to try and get these too.

i already got one doll (singing) for 14.99

and was going to pick up a second one.

but now i will wait for the friends pack.

i wonder WHAT they LOOK like?

i would love to have her two best friends dolls.

do you think this is going to be a case of only having 12 or less in stock on BF ??

There is no doubt my dd will want them, I just wonder how early I need to be a Target to get that and a few other items?? the ad says they open at 6am is 5 am to late to get in line??

do you think this is going to be a case of only having 12 or less in stock on BF ??

There is no doubt my dd will want them, I just wonder how early I need to be a Target to get that and a few other items?? the ad says they open at 6am is 5 am to late to get in line??

That really depends on your area. I got in line last year @ 5:20 (after a record breaking run in TRU) and got everything I wanted plus some extra "doorbusters" I was expecting to get (the digital camera and an additional digi photo frame)

Definitely going to have to pick up 2 or 3 of these. My DD is a huge Hannah Montana fan and my friend's daughter's birthday is coming up and I know that she is going to want one too. Then there is my niece. Hopefully they have lots of those to go around.

I think they are going to have a lot of these. I was at Target last year when they opened and they had tons of every toy they had listed in their ad. HM is so big, I can't imagine they'd only want to sell 12 of these sets.

I'm going to get a set for my older DD, but I know she's going to want more outfits for the Hannah doll. Anyone know if outfits are available separately for her? I have looked around, and I think the answer is probably no, but I thought someone here might know for sure.

I haven't seen any of the doll outfits sold seperate from the doll. The closet comes with an outfit, not sure about the stage or bus. I wish they would have made a pack of outfits. About a month or so ago, someone was selling just the outfits off the dolls on ebay.

Not sure of the retail price before BF. But, I am willing to pay it right now, in order not to have to fight for it BF.

Also for all the Hannah fans, KB Toys has listed on their site, Hannah Montana Summer Dolls. The friends are seperate, I think for like $12.99 (might be wrong price, it was late) dressed in summer clothes. Due to be released mid December.

Not sure of the retail price before BF. But, I am willing to pay it right now, in order not to have to fight for it BF.

Also for all the Hannah fans, KB Toys has listed on their site, Hannah Montana Summer Dolls. The friends are seperate, I think for like $12.99 (might be wrong price, it was late) dressed in summer clothes. Due to be released mid December.

Thanks, I ordered the Lilly and Oliver doll. She already has Hannah, she doesnt need another one. I used Bill Me Later and it took shipping off...so it was only 25.98 for the two dolls.

Phew, now I dont have to fight at Target for a LIlly and Oliver doll.

Thanks, I ordered the Lilly and Oliver doll. She already has Hannah, she doesnt need another one. I used Bill Me Later and it took shipping off...so it was only 25.98 for the two dolls.

Phew, now I dont have to fight at Target for a LIlly and Oliver doll.

I did the same thing. I got Oliver & Lilly and used Bill me Later (plus I picked express shipping since it was under $20 so I got it for free). Hope DD will be happy.:eyepoppin

KB Toys seems to have some good prices on Hannah stuff! I haven't seen the closet for less than they have it at $27.99. Feel free to prove me wrong, I'd love to find it even cheaper. :thumbsup:

I think $27.99 is the cheapest online. I picked one up at the KB Toys B&M for $24.99. That was a few weeks back. I saw the extra deal through an email from the KB Clubhouse. :)