Who is saving the ads?

heatherkw

LOL speaking of saving ads... one was removed already.

Hope whoever wanted it, got it. :)

well, the scans are still uploaded, just not linked anywhere. and if you look at the format for the URLs for the other ads, you can probably guess the correct URL for those scans too if you know the name of the store...

well, the scans are still uploaded, just not linked anywhere. and if you look at the format for the URLs for the other ads, you can probably guess the correct URL for those scans too if you know the name of the store...

Thanks Brad that was what I was afraid of. I noticed that post thats why I started the thread to goose people. I saved them really quick just in case!

All saved here too...which one got pulled already? I had heard that Macy's was causing a little stink, but didn't know if that was true.

Don't think any of 'em really caused a stir enough to get pulled yet. People said WM's ad was posted then immediately pulled, but no one's got the real WM BF ad yet.

Thanks for the tip! I've got mine saved now!! :D