JumpStart World Software 3 CDs $3 shipped!

jsmst35

Borrowed:

Knowledge Adventure - JumpStart World Software - 3 CD Learning Games - (Retail $59.97) FOR $1.00 to $3.00 - It says for first 500 only!

Go here:

http://shop.knowledgeadventure.com/holiday1.aspx?OTC-LUCID-MIL-HGC

Add the 1st CD

Use the BACK button in your browser

Add the 2nd CD

Use the BACK button in your browser

Add the 3rd CD

Add promotional code: MILBNJSWGA

The price goes from $59.97 to $3.00 dollars. If you don't want the Bonus Books you can delete only 2 but it still wants to charge you for one so choose the one you want.

Create an account and checkout.

:eyepoppin

Site became slow after I placed the order. I went to look at other CDs and it is very slow. Make sure you fill in all of the blanks and check the shipping method.

going on 20min just trying to add the first one to my cart. Got a time out no memory message once. I'm not thinking it looks good for me getting in on this one :(

lol ok restarted my PC now I can't even get the front page of the site to load. Its not me because everything else is working fine. They have been overloaded I think. Shoot anyone know if there is a number I can call to place my order?

ok 10 min later here now the front page still won't load :( I think I will miss this one darn it. Can anyone get the page to load?

lol ok restarted my PC now I can't even get the front page of the site to load. Its not me because everything else is working fine. They have been overloaded I think. Shoot anyone know if there is a number I can call to place my order?

ok 10 min later here now the front page still won't load :( I think I will miss this one darn it. Can anyone get the page to load?

The front page loads for me but then I get this message

The Knowledge Adventure Store is closed for a brief moment while we make some updates. Please try us again soon

I hope we get these.

I think the deal is probably dead now Looks like they caught on fast and took down the site. I hope those who placed an order don't get cancled

Yep. Darn, this would've been a great gift for my ds. But, for their sake, that's a big price mistake--and quite a loss if so many people get it.