AAFES / MILITARY BX Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Guest Macrossmaster
Probably not a ton of us that can take advantage of these, but those who can appreciate em. :) Wish there were some more deals on Sony TV's...looks like only one TV on sale that day...

I have mixed emotions about the exchange. I remember when there were good deals, and also when they would take advantage of a scheduled military pay raise and counter with raising prices in the store. Very tough on a limited budget! Thanks for the post, and keep them coming!:)

I picked up an ad yesterday, but it's through Wed before T-Day.:( I do have an ad for a one day sale 'The Saturday Before Thanksgiving' for the 17th. Nothing outstanding, but they are trying to make a special sale also.

I just talked to my AAFES person and they said that tommorow, which is Monday, They will be putting out the flyers for Black Friday. I don't know if everyone is doing it, but I know they are. Can't wait! I will be there bright and early to get mine!:tongue1:

I just talked to my AAFES person and they said that tommorow, which is Monday, They will be putting out the flyers for Black Friday. I don't know if everyone is doing it, but I know they are. Can't wait! I will be there bright and early to get mine!:tongue1:

I got our ad for BF and that weekend on Friday.

I have the BX PX add and there are not toys or games listed. I was disappointed but we will still be able to ad match some. If I had been smart, I would have put the ds games on layaway with the ds consoles then I could have ad matched the layaway and not had to worry if the games will sell out.