Get Free or Discounted Shipping at MilesKimball.com

lisamag

• 4 weeks later...
Sheesh! I just placed an order using the 1.00 shipping code and sure enough, it worked. There it was in black and white...I submitted my order and received an email confirmation and my total had changed!!! In the email it shows shipping as 3.99! How can they do that? Now I'll have to call in the morning and try to get the order cancelled.

Sheesh! I just placed an order using the 1.00 shipping code and sure enough, it worked. There it was in black and white...I submitted my order and received an email confirmation and my total had changed!!! In the email it shows shipping as 3.99! How can they do that? Now I'll have to call in the morning and try to get the order cancelled.

They can't do that but they can try.

This is why when you checkout and get your receipt, save that page (screenshot (CTRL + Prnt Scrn and then paste it into Paint or similar and save it), PDF, save as (and then web archive, single..)) and don't depend on the email receipt they send alone. :)

That is good advice, and I almost always copy the receipt at checkout but this time there was none! It just showed a page that said it might take a while to process the order. Obviously not since the confirmation order showed up immediately.

Anyway, I called and after telling me how unreliable these sites are that give codes (uh, it actually took it!) they changed the shipping back to a dollar.