2-day sale this weekend? (merged)

trhtmassa

Just curious if anyone knows.....they are having Game Boy Advantage games 50% off tomorrow and Saturday. Are they only the ones they show in the ad or maybe more in the store?

THANKS!!

This is not really a good clarification, however, I just called my local TRU store and asked your question. The staff member stated that usually when they have these sales the ones that will be that price are just the ones that are pictured.

HTH - and just remember, she may be wrong.

FYI, I looked and some of the prices in tomorrows ad have already been marked down on the web so take a peek!!!:gdnum1: ( i looked at the wii games)

Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention. I decided to hunt myself, and YEP most of the items are online for the ad price, right this very moment. Go get 'em!

in this weeks weekend sale the just like home food is buy 2 get 3rd free... and the two are 14.99. ... this works out to about 9.99 each which is what the just like home chuck e cheese party playset is going for on BF. Also the Word wammer is on sale for 12.49 but target will have it for 10.00 on bf.

Just for those are looking for the best deal

Just got back from my TRU. I went and picked up some of the video games that were on sale. At my store, only the games pictured were on sale. The price for Madden 08 is the best I have seen anywhere. I got one for the PS2 and PSP for 14.99 each. At my store they did not have the Madden 08 PSP games on the shelf, they were behind the counter, but the PS2 ones were out on the shelf. Not sure if every store has it this way, but I figured I would give a heads up just in case. I didnt notice at first and initially thought maybe they didnt have any in stock, but decided to check with the SA.

Kind of frustrated - I just got off the phone with ToysRus.com, and got pretty much nowhere with them. :rolleyes:

I was specifically asking about the 50% off gameboy advance games that are according to the ad - "ALL DAY DEALS". Well, they're not available at the sales price until 5 pm. :rolleyes: AND she's not sure if it's all the games, or just the ones pictured BUT only one of the games pictured is actually available online. :rolleyes:

She suggested I drive to my nearest ToysRus and check them out there. Um.... ToysRus is an hour away from me, it would cost me more in gas than I would save buying the stupid games. I think I'll pass thanks. :yuck: