Cosmetics

Oly

New to both BF and cosmetics shopping.

1. Do cosmetics ever go on sale? 2. And if so, does anyone know if Physician's Formula that is sold at most stores (like Walmart =D) will ever go on sale or if there is any coupons for it? 3. Or even coupons or sales on make up brushes (like a blush brush or powder brush)?

4. How about free samples for it? I don't know how to match my skin tone and don't want to waste money! :no:

Help is greatly appreciated!

Do you live near an Ulta? or Sephora? They will help (free) you match your skintone to the foundation you are trying to buy. Ulta always has some sort of special coupon going on. Try www.ulta.com and look around. Walgreens will also have cosmetic deals quite often.

Do you live near an Ulta? or Sephora? They will help (free) you match your skintone to the foundation you are trying to buy. Ulta always has some sort of special coupon going on. Try www.ulta.com and look around. Walgreens will also have cosmetic deals quite often.

Unfortunately, I don't have either of those in my area! I have a Macys, I don't know if they'd help with brands they don't sell though >_<; Doubt they sell Physician's Secret!

Target usually has coupons on their Physicians Formula products. I'll take them off and use them at Wal-Mart where it is a little less expensive.

How would I get those coupons? I am just too clueless! :blush: