Questions about specific toys thread

lisamag

edit - Please post all of your questions about specific toys in this thread.

my dd6 wants a few of these for christmas. she asked for of course the pony told her no way it's to much money your not getting it. ok fine what about the other ones, are they worth the money? what do they do? she wants the parrot, ok she has a cheap version of this she played with all the time all it does is repeat what is hears for a few seconds. so i know she love this one. what about the cats, and the lamb? those she also asked for. can any one tell me anything about them? last yr i got her this battery pound puppy type dog that wined and cried it was very annoying (the dog ate it lol). just looking for some advice are they worth it? thanks.

Last year I bought the annoying pound puppy for my ds2. It was a TRU coupon deal. It went to the consignment shop real quick. My mother-in-law got him the furreal kitten for his birthday. He still loves it and carries it around everywhere-its not annoying at all. It purrs, meows and kneads its paws when petted. I'm not sure how much she paid, but the kittens are pretty cheap, so yes I think it was worth it. Good luck!