Hollister Black Friday sales??

loridee76

Hollister does have sales...actually clearance is what it is, no real sales days, per say...go straight to the back of the store on the girls side or boys if that's what you're looking for, the back room is usually the clearance stuff, look for tables with a sign what the price is, also the shelves up against the walls look for sale tags. You really have to check the item is marked because they have alot of things they claim get misplaced. So be very careful, they will not honor the price you see unless it is marked.You can also look on side shelves torwards the front 2 rooms, sometimes have shelves with clearance also. Hope this helps! Let me tell you we've spent thousands in this place. OH also another FYI, have them take the sensors which are stuck into the the side of the shirt out very carefully...I inspect each on before we leave because alot of times they aren't careful and are snagged or have huge holes before we leave the store, and then get bigger after you wash them.

On another note, Abercrombie, same deal w/ clearance, go to the back room, American Eagle is usually in the back also but on racks. HAve fun!

They do have specials the day after Thanksgiving. As do American Eagle, Abercrombie, etc etc... They just aren't mega-sales you see at Macy's, BB, CC, etc etc. They're worth a look, but I would only go after getting everything on my list!

American Eagle.. their sales, well aren't really sales. Now I Always like it when Aeropostale does the half off the whole store.. well worth it. but they have those sales before Black Friday thank goodness:)

I wish we had an Abercrombie store nearby, but you are probably right, to check it out only after getting things on our list at other stores.

but honestly I wouldn't mind some Hollister stuff for myself:) hehe they are comfy! tried some on the other day!:)