Digital Photo Frame deal request

hey I'm looking for a Digital Photo Frame to buy my friend for Christmas, i'm looking for one at least 7 inches big....... I'm looking to spend as little as possible. Any links would be great appreciated, or any Black Friday deals aswell..

I really appreciate this website and having the opportunity to request some assistance on their forum, thank you.

edit:

please mod remove this thread... i didn't search for a thread (did search the site though and google and pricewatch) on Digital photo frames untill after posting...

found a similar thread at forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=86383&highlight=digital+photo+frame

anyways... thanks, and sorry!

f.y.e add for BF has them for $39.99 after $30 rebate. You'll have to check to see if you have an f.y.e in your area. And Ace Hardware's BF add has one, too. Digital Photo Frame with 7" LCD Display $49.99. You can find more details on the BF individual store links.

Good luck.

Linens n Things has these on Black Friday every year for the previous few years. Usually around $50.00. If lots of places have them, people don't normally think of LNT for it, so AFTER black friday you can use there 20% off coupon and get it cheaper then the Black Friday price. (I used to work there, I know all their secrets.)Good Luck!!!