Toshiba HD-DVD Player HD-A2 $129.99 shipped @ Circuitcity.com

wnielsen1

Did you miss out on the deal at Walmart?

Circuitcity.com has the Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player for $129.99 with free shipping. Sales tax will apply.

Don't forget about the mail-in offer for 5 Free HD-DVDs. Link is on the product webpage.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Toshiba-HD-DVD-Player-HDA2/sem/rpsm/oid/169466/catOid/-17261/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Thanks so much for this info. We live in WI and my Mom's husband went to Wal-mart to buy the HD DVD player and was surprised to find out that it was $185 due to our crazy minimum mark up law. I think he will be buying this one and returning the Wal-mart one! Thanks again! :gdthums:

I was at Sears today and the A2 model was priced at $289.99. The sales lady told us she would price match other stores since we told them they were too high (LOL she wasn't confident she could go to Walmart's price LOL!). I'm sitting here this evening thinking that Sears' price matching policy is the price + 10% of the difference.

So...if you could go to the B&M Sears, get them to price match this online price at Circuit City, Sears would also give you an extra 10% of the difference. In my case (Southern CA), it would be $16 back, so the A2 would cost $113. Pretty close the Walmart price, without the WM hassle. And you'd walk out of the store with it, and not have to wait for shipping.

(I went to 2 WMs and both were completely sold out of the DVD player Friday. Since my daughter and I didn't leave the house until 9:30am, I'm not surprised, just a bit disappointed. )