Bath & Body Works??

teri0921

woo! in the mail yesterday i got a coupon for a free signature collection item with any purchase. check your mail to see if it comes through! i have no idea how i got the coupon, but i know i am on their mailing list.

perfect timing - i'm almost out of soap, and i'm almost out of lotion!

I just got the same one yesterday too! Very exciting :yup:

BBW will be having Wallflowers $5 until noon, and they go 2 for $10 after that. With any $30 purchase you will get a set of 4 purse perfumes & a coupon to get a full size EDT for $10 (while supplies last and only ONE per customer, no associates). Anti-Bac will be 3 for $10. Lambie blankets are $35 with $25 purchase. Getaway bags are $25. Robes are $39.50 with $25 purchase. You can use one coupon per purchase. Please tell them about coupons before any items are rang up!

Saturday Anti-Bac will go 4 for $10.

Thanks!!!

I didn't get anything either.

The mailings to new addresses (phone numbers) is random, but as long as you keep shopping, and entering your phone number, you'll get them.. Then make sure you always use your coupons..

You can call customer service and let them know.. They'll send you a coupon in the mail immediately.

And as a heads up, ALL gift sets will be 30% off on FRIDAY. ALL of them are included. And the anti-bacterial will be 5/10, not 4/10

The mailings to new addresses (phone numbers) is random, but as long as you keep shopping, and entering your phone number, you'll get them.. Then make sure you always use your coupons..

You can call customer service and let them know.. They'll send you a coupon in the mail immediately.

And as a heads up, ALL gift sets will be 30% off on FRIDAY. ALL of them are included. And the anti-bacterial will be 5/10, not 4/10

Thank you for the information! I never seem to get the coupons in the mail, but I do receive emails from time to time.

Are the anti-bacterial on sale Friday and Saturday or just one of those days?

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBHRC0lAfe8$qBjg2rcAjlAiBB4/doc.html

BBW sale is online now.

Free gift with any purchase of $30 or more (a $38.50 value): Set of four .5 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette purse sprays plus a Gift Certificate for a $10 1.7 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Eau de Toilette (an $18.50 value)

$5 Wallflowers® Starter Kits and Refills (up to a $12.50 value).

Save up to 30% on select gifts and 5 for $25 Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection (up to a $12 value).

I was disappointed with BBW sale switch on the Wallflowers. They had signs up that said $5 each until 1 pm --the line was out the door (although well organized). Then as we were in line the manager came out and changed the sign to 2 for $10. If I would have known that I wouldn't have wasted time in the line and gone back when it calmed down.

Isn't the 5/$10 usually next after they are 4/$10?

Soaps were originally intended to be 5 for $10, but it was changed last minute to 4 for $10, with all gift sets being 30% off.

home fragrance oils are going down to $4 tomorrow, and the shimmer puffs/wands are buy one, get one free.