Leapster is back at Kohls.com!

ally&tommysmom

Thanks for the info on the Lmax games.

Heads up to all of you, they had a few different Leapster games in the clearance section at my Kmart for 10.00 (they were marked 12, but rang up 10). I only got one because the others were for higher grade levels. I am checking the other Kmart on Saturday, they usually don't have as much though.

I have seen Leapster games at Big Lots as well - between $15 to $17 (not a super discount, unfortunately), and Goodwill gets lots of Target salvage stuff so it may pay to check there also. I usually see them in a glass case at the register, if they have the glass cases. That's the cheapest I've ever seen a Leapster, too, is at a Goodwill - $7.99!!! That is for the actual system. :shock:

It won't be in time for Christmas, but Target has a big toy sale every January and two years ago, red Leapsters were clearancing after Christmas for $14.98. The other big sale is in July/August and I was able to get lots of games for $6.24 each. Not that it helps much, but the pink Leapster L-Maxes were $22.48 then too. I'm just posting this in case you want to keep looking for games for Leapsters you already have, or for birthdays, etc. The Target sales are pretty predictable.

I seem to also remember that Kohl's has really decent Black Friday and pre-Christmas sales, so it might be worth a shot. None of the Kohl's around me ever have Leapsters, though - not that I have seen lately, anyway.

HTH!!