Leapster is back at Kohls.com!

ally&tommysmom

Just wanted to update saying that the Leapster is back on kohl's website.

It's $47.99 and you can use the 20% off (october20) coupon and if you have an MVC kohl's charge, you can use MVC1687 for free shipping. They can be used together.

(many thanks to the OP who first told us of this deal. I saved it under favorites and have been looking for it every day! I tried to look for the original post, but for some reason, my server won't let me go to page 2 on the boards tonight.)

Ready....Set....Go!!!

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/toys/leapfrog/PRD~265316/Leapfrog%20Leapster%20Learning%20Game%20System.jsp?prtID=pfx&src=k105515&cm_mmc=Performics-_-Affiliate-_-GottaDeal.com-_-Primary

I would say that a 3.5 year old could use it easily, but I wouldn't go much lower than that. It is a great toy, but they wouldn't be able to use it correctly & would probably get bored.

My almost 4 y/o is getting one for Christmas! I looooove this deal!

They are $59.84 on Wal Mart's website, so it's probably a pretty good deal. With the 20%discount and free shipping it's a fabulous deal! My kids are too old for it, but I would definitely be ordering this if I needed one.

Thanks I just went on ahead and got it, seemed like a pretty good deal to me as well.

Guest mldepalma

looks like it's gone again..... :(

If anyone sees it back, let me know, I'd love to get this for DS... My daughter has one and loves it! Thanks for the post.

LOL...well...a couple weeks ago they were around $15 at the one in Bellefontaine. (where I live) I haven't been back to check that store for awhile. I'm not a huge Wal-mart fan anyway, and our store especially bugs me. The ones I got for $11 were in Urbana. In Urbana they had a couple for $11, a few for $15 and a couple for I think $20. Have you checked the Wal-mart there on Bethel and Sawmill?

Guest mldepalma

Hurry it is in stock again! October20 still works...

Doh... too late - out of stock again... thanks for the heads up, though.

Let me know if those of you that order the leapster actually get them. On October 19th I ordered 2 and yesterday received an email cancelling my order. I immediately called, and asked why my order was cancelled when they are currectly in stock and the supervisor said that the computer does not update inventory and that there are none in stock. They promised me I would have my 2 Leapsters by Christmas at the price I orginally paid but this still ticks me off! :mad:

Let me know if those of you that order the leapster actually get them. On October 19th I ordered 2 and yesterday received an email cancelling my order. I immediately called, and asked why my order was cancelled when they are currectly in stock and the supervisor said that the computer does not update inventory and that there are none in stock. They promised me I would have my 2 Leapsters by Christmas at the price I orginally paid but this still ticks me off! :mad:

I also ordered mine on the 19th and it came this week. I didn't get my smart cycle though :mad: