News about Walmart--- Maybe

ejpoeta

My husband fixes and installs cash registers and the credit card POS machines at walmart. He said he has been talking to one of the managers, and even THEY don't know what the sales will be. Things are coming to a warehouse and wrapped up in the plastic and they don't know what's what. Walmart keeping tight lipped on their sales this year??? I hope we can find out. Bob says if there is a good deal on flat screen he is going to get it. Talking about wanting me and him to go to the walmart about 20/30 miles from here to do BF. hmm...

Sounds the same as every other year. The warehouse always gets the black wrapped pallets, but once someone peeks inside all of them, the word will be leaked faster then you can imagine. Managers won't know what's on the ad till a couple more weeks, when they will receive a printout of items that have to be held back.

I worked for Wal-mart for years, and they are definitely not doing anything differently this year, then in years past, besides having weekly sales during November.

My husband fixes and installs cash registers and the credit card POS machines at walmart. He said he has been talking to one of the managers, and even THEY don't know what the sales will be. Things are coming to a warehouse and wrapped up in the plastic and they don't know what's what. Walmart keeping tight lipped on their sales this year??? I hope we can find out. Bob says if there is a good deal on flat screen he is going to get it. Talking about wanting me and him to go to the walmart about 20/30 miles from here to do BF. hmm...

I heard Walmart will be having a 32" lcd/hd flat panel tv for $400. I got this from a very reputable site. I also heard about the dvd players there which we now see are on sale tomorrow.