Toys R Us 70% off Halloween

cacsmama

I just got back from Toys R Us and they had 70% off all of their Halloween costumes, clothing, accessories, and other odds and ends. They only had 30 % off on candy though. Since it is still days before the holiday, they had a decent selection. I did quite well for DS for next year. It also was a great way to build my sale to use my coupon from the Big Toy Book. I hope this helps someone. The girl told me they just marked down today.

Just walked over to ours and they had signs out, but there wasn't much left. Was hoping to snag the fireman costume for my son, but they no longer had his size. :(

Lots of stuff for girls, though!

And their Halloween tees, hats and bibs were 50% off. They had a l/s tee for $1.70.

Guest cress115
Went to Toys R Us. I was shocked at how many good costumes they had left. There were tons! Also, our Church is having a Trunk-R-Treat this year and I got a ton of great candy (y'know the good stuff) for 30% off! I got the large 34oz bags for the cost of a small bag or less! I was happy with what I got so thanks for the tip!:D

Is this nationwide? I went to my toys r us and they had no signs up, and when I asked a clerk, she was totally confused and told me no, they weren't on sale.

Thanks!

It is nationwide. the best thing is to have her scan the items, or use the price scanner to check. They didn't even know when they went 40% at my local store. If there is anything you want, I'd do it today before things are gone. Last year I bought my boys several costumes just to play super heroes. They love it! If there had been much left, I would have gotten a few things for the preschool. They always need dress up clothes.