Dick's Sporting Goods?

First Lady

Ok, I thought I replied to this earlier, but it's not showing up (at least to me), so I'll try again. If it appears twice, I apologize. So: Although I can't remember tons of specifics about what's usually on sale, I do know that we end up at Dick's every year. Always later in the morning or in the early afternoon, though, as their "early bird" deals have usually gone longer than many other stores (until 2:00ish, I think), which is really nice. They do have other deals all weekend, too, like most stores. They've always still had the things we've been after, even though we've gone later (there's never been anything that we've been SO desperate for that we went there first). Ex- A couple of years ago my mom and I got a good deal on a nice outdoor firepit/grill-type thing for my dad as an "early bird" special, and I specifically remember there were still two left when we were there even though the hours for specials were almost over. It has never been super crazy when we've been there, either. (The one we go to is in a pretty big city, so it's significant in my memory b/c it's so surprising!) Like anywhere, though, I'm sure it depends on what you're looking for and the location of the store. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
If you have the choice, go to Dicks no matter what, not The Sports Authority! I worked at Sports Authority for 3 years and can tell you the quality of the clothing and goods they put on sale is terrible. They only put their own brands on sale. Watch, check the TSA add and all Aspire and Alpine design shoes, clothing, outdoor goods will be on sale. This stuff is junk! Go to Dicks! They always have fantastic sales on great brands for BF!