Guitar hero III w/ guitar $78 shipped @ deep discount

apurpleocean

Guest online_assistan
always check ebay for these pre-orders. A lot of people have walmart discounts etc. etc.. and undercut which saves you $. I saw a whole bunch of pre-orders for 49.99 on there..

always check ebay for these pre-orders. A lot of people have walmart discounts etc. etc.. and undercut which saves you $. I saw a whole bunch of pre-orders for 49.99 on there..

I just saw the same thing and thought "What a great deal!" Then I saw what Shipping and Handling cost................well over $30.00. :eek:

Does anyone know if the GHII guitars work with the GHIII for PS2? We have GHII with 2 guitars already and would like to just purchase the game without any guitars if possible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Hero_III:_Legends_of_Rock

As with the previous Guitar Hero games, the player uses a guitar-shaped controller to simulate the playing of rock music by playing notes as they scroll in-time with the music. Guitar Hero III will be available both individually and in bundles that will package the game with wireless controllers. Previous Guitar Hero controllers will also be compatible with this title. Guitar Hero III is the first game in the series to feature online play, in addition to existing game modes.

Went out last night and got the last PS2 bundle the Spring Hill, FL Target had on the shelf. I wan't too sure about having the wired guitars, but it was such a good deal, I couldn't pass it up. All of the other controllers my kids have are wired (shock contollers, DDR pads) so i guess it really isn't that big a deal.

Did you see a number on there web. I email them to cancel mine, but I dont know what happen.

I emailed them. Yesterday I got an email from them stating they put in a stop shipment request. The sad part is this morning I got a shipment confirmation from Redoctane, so I guess I will have to cancel the Deepdiscount order because Redoctane charges a restocking fee of 15%. It's not worth my time.