K-Mart does NOT accept internet coupons

shopping mom

If you have been taking your Polly Pocket coupons to K-Mart and they accept them count yourself lucky. I emailed corporate (Sears Holdings) asking about internet coupons. I go one day they take them the next day they don't. I thought well if corporate says yes then I can keep using them, and I'll print the letter. However, they politely said no they do not take internet generated coupons. This includes the $5.00 with their name on it for the 5 off of 20 Anyway if your K-Mart says yes, just hope they don't stop but if they say no they are follwing the rules.

I gave one of the coupons to the cashier the other day, after they told me no (not her fault) and told her to go to Target. She said she would.

I guess my Kmart is in a good mood. I have been there several times and have not had a problem with the coupons. I have used both the polly pocket and the free candy with no problem. Last night my sister only bought a pollly pocket and the free candy and only paid the tax on both, she also had no problem.

If you have problems with them taking internet coupons talk to the store manager. If that does not work go higher. If you talk to the right people you will get what you want.

I did that who told me the policy and why I e-mailed corporate, I was hoping to prove the manager wrong.;)

I just went to Kmart a couple days ago and used the $5 off $20 mattel or fisher price coupon. I printed it off the link I got on here. I got a fisher price toy and the cashier scanned it and it wouldn't recognize it. She called the manager over and the manager looked at it like she had never seen one before. She said did you print this off the internet? I said yes. (I thought it came straight from the Kmart website though so thats what I told her, not sure if it did or not) Finally she just took $5 off cause she couldn't get the coupon to work. The cashier told me she had seen them the past couple of days and they worked but mine didn't. The manager was a little rude about it but she didn't say anything about not accepting internet coupons.

My sister called our store, and the manager said that the stores were told not to accept them. However, the word didn't get around to all of the cashiers yet! ;-) Therefore, you can try to use it and see if your cashier will allow it. I used print outs the other day on a few smaller items I wanted. (A bath robe and a bed in a bag).