Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower Dual Core Desktop w/ 19" LCD Monitor - $399 Shipped @ Dell Business

Brad

http://ai.pricegrabber.com/pi/4/25/97/42597723_125.jpg

HOT! One Day Sale - Starts at 6am CT! Dell Business has the Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower Dual Core Desktop w/ 19" LCD Monitor for $399. Free shipping is also included.

Features Pentium Dual-Core Processor E2140, 1GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, Windows XP Home, slim compact design and much more.

Dell Vostro 200 Mini Tower Dual Core Desktop w/ 19" LCD Monitor - $399 Shipped @ Dell Business

Vostro 200 Mini Tower

Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Processor E2140 (1.60GHz, 1MB L2 Cache

Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition

1GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz - 2DIMMs

Dell 19 inch E198FP Analog Flat Panel Monitor

80GB1 Serial ATA Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache™

1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty2 with Next Business Day On-Site Service3

I've setup a couple of these and so far I am fairly impressed. Dual core with 1gb and windows xp w/19" lcd is a very good price. These are basic no thrill systems without all the normal extra crap that I hate. The lcd's are nothing special. The build quality isn't spectacular but it's not bad either. Overall you can't beat this and no one could build a computer this cheap from scratch.

Thank you so much. My husband has the Flight Simulator game and our present computer is not able to show the graphics as my husband would like. He even bought a graphics card, but was told that he should invest in a dual processor in order to enjoy the full benefits of this game. Do you have any input on this, any suggestions?

It really depends on the games he wants to play. I would head over to newegg and pick out a card with good reviews within your budget. It won't handle the top video cards out there but it should be able to take a card that will play most games. I'm 99.9% sure that is a PCIe slot.

Yea I ordered one!!!!

I added a few things and the price was

$528.28 delivered

Go thru all the components and then put it in your cart (have to set up an account) that way they can just access your account and you don't have to go thru all the parts with them.

Call the 1-800-901-3355 # and order it with someone tell them you don't want to pay shipping which would have been $109