Another Toys R Us Great Deal

niccci

I couldnt wait to get back to tell all of you about the great find. I went to TRU to get the $5.00 off Polly Pockets. They have most of the polly pocket stuff on sale for about 25-30% off so I got a 15.99 polly set for 6.xx after to coupon. Anyways, one of my grandgirls LOVES Fairies and I noticed they had an endcap of the new Disney Fairy collection. It said if you buy $20.00 worth of disney fairy items you get the Fairy dressup dress for free. I thought this cant be right because the dress is marked $24.99 Here is the best part of this deal.. they had a promo that had 2 fairies AND a DVD and it was marked $6.99. The single fairy packages are usually $7.99 to $8.99 (according to where you buy it) So, I bought 3 packages of the 2 fairies and dvd and grabbed the fairy dressup dress and run to the front. Sure enough, she rang up the 2 pk fairy and then the dress and BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the dress was free. I cant believe it. My granddaughter is going to be sooooooo excited. Anyways... it would make a great halloween costume (but I would never have paid $25.00 for a costume for 2 hours of fun for a 2 1/2yr old)

but for FREE... YOU BETCHA!!!:yup: :yup: :yup: :yup: :yup:

Wow that is a good deal. I went to look at it online at TRU and HOLY COW for 3 dresses S&H was over $35!!!!!

OMG, whats with the shipping, that dress is maybe 2 lbs (thinking more like 1 lb), My exclusive Barbies are usually $5 to ship. Whats up with this. I guess its not free afterall. Shameful

thanks so much for posting this deal..i had bought a tinkerbell dress for a bday party this coming saturday for $20 at target..today i returned it and bought 3 of the dvd sets a polly pocket and the dress for 17.11 with the polly coupon (took off whole 5 polly was only 3.95) and a $5 off $25!! Super great deal!

thanks so much for posting this deal..i had bought a tinkerbell dress for a bday party this coming saturday for $20 at target..today i returned it and bought 3 of the dvd sets a polly pocket and the dress for 17.11 with the polly coupon (took off whole 5 polly was only 3.95) and a $5 off $25!! Super great deal!

Where did you get the $5 off $25??

Thank you soooo much Nicci for this post!!! I went today and took advantage of this great deal! I purchased 2 of the 2 fairies with the DVD and also a pair of fairy shoes to match the dress! I took a Polly Pocket coupon with me also and picked up a $10 Polly for only $1.39! The Polly toys are 30% off! I also took my $5 off of $25 that I got in the mail for my DD's birthday! What a deal in the end! Thank you again!

Thank you soooo much Nicci for this post!!! I went today and took advantage of this great deal! I purchased 2 of the 2 fairies with the DVD and also a pair of fairy shoes to match the dress! I took a Polly Pocket coupon with me also and picked up a $10 Polly for only $1.39! The Polly toys are 30% off! I also took my $5 off of $25 that I got in the mail for my DD's birthday! What a deal in the end! Thank you again!

You are very very welcome.. its just a small payback for all of the good deals that the rest of you have posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!