TMX Special Edition Tickle Me Elmo

mark909

Last year they were hot for about a DAY. I know someone who had 10 of them to sell. The first day on Ebay they were selling for over $100, but by the end of the day they were going for just over retail. My friend with 10 ended up returning all of them after Christmas because she couldn't sell them.

I don't think they will be hot either. It was the parents making all the hype last year, the kids didn't seem impressed. At least not around our house anyway :rolleyes:

Same here. I tried for a week to get one from Walmart online and finally got through, I was so happy! My nephew took one look at it and knocked it over and wanted nothing to do with it.

KB Toys is preselling a TMX Special Edition Tickle Me Elmo which is scheduled to be released on 11/25/2007. Does anyone know anything about this Elmo? Will it be as hot as the TMX Elmo last year?

I think its the one they have been advertising as NEW AND IMPROVED... I think they have added more activity... and MY personal opinion is that it will NOT be hot like it was last year...but I have been known to be wrong believe it or not!!!!:sidesplit :sidesplit :sidesplit

Last year they were hot for about a DAY. I know someone who had 10 of them to sell. The first day on Ebay they were selling for over $100, but by the end of the day they were going for just over retail. My friend with 10 ended up returning all of them after Christmas because she couldn't sell them.

I was able to score 22 of em last year sold 21 of em and still have one that's some rare box or so they said like the first run, anyway.. lol but we sold em for more than $100 each :) it paid for my xmass I know I'm horrible!

• 2 months later...