$25 off $59 groceries amazon

apurpleocean

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=sv_gro_6/002-9062063-9875253?ie=UTF8&node=52129011

Get a $25 instant rebate--plus FREE Super Saver Shipping--when you spend $59 or more on any combination of select popular brands, including Planters, Crystal Light, Yuban, Balance Bar, and many more. Use the following code when you check out: KRFT2559. Here's how (restrictions apply). Offer valid through November 30, 2007.

Eligible brands: Back to Nature | Baker's | Balance Bar | Black Forest Gummy Candy | Bug City Candy Tarts | Cakesters | Cornuts | Country Time | Crystal Light | Dream Whip | Ferrara Pan candy | Fruit2o | General Foods International Coffee | Jell-O | Jet-Puffed | Knox | Kool-Aid | Kraft | Maxwell House | Planters | South Beach Diet | Tang | Yuban | All eligible products

I have ordered groceries from them. I have a friend who was on bed rest. I ordered up can goods, cereal bars, and some of her favorite pasta microwave meals.

I could not find a store in her area that would deliver. I figured this was a good way for me to get something to her before her hubby came home to take care of her.

Most of the items come in units of 6 and 12.