Under Armour Outlet

msl94

Has anyone been to any of the Under Armour outlets? By the first week of November, there will be one opening near me at the Jackson Outlets and another in the new Philadelphia Outlet center. I am curious as to what kind of merchandise is sold at these stores and at what prices.

Thanks!

Matt

Under Armour is overrated!! Other similar sportswear companies have better quality products without the high prices. As the previous post stated you can find UA items elsewhere at lower prices.

If it is not a short drive, it definately won't be worth the drive.

I know a lot of you seem to be in central, east and south US but here in the west Big 5 Sporting Goods carries Under Armour if you are looking for it. They occassionally put it on sale ($5 off probably). They also carry alternative brands of the same type of apparel. Worth checking out if you have a store in your area. They have a website but it's info only, not for shopping.

We have one near us...while I LOVE their sports bras, I find them cheaper at other stores. The outlets don't have a wide selection, and unless you catch a good sale - which is rare there - the prices are way to high for an "outlet."

www.underarmor.com is the website for the brand. Not sure if there's a specific one for the outlets.

I did not see a website specifically for the outlet stores. Unless they participate in any of the sales in which the entire outlet center is involved (BF Midnight Madness for example), I guess I would be wasting my time there. What I found interesting (and irritating) is that Dick's Sporting Goods will not honor a $10 off $75 coupon if used on any Under Armour merchandise. Maybe I'm better off buying on eBay?