TMX Ernie & Cookie Monsters Are Out!

sameduff

I was in my Target here in Lynchburg VA yesterday and got the last 2 of each of these. They were $29.99 and the guy said they just got those in and that they would not be around long especially at Christmas!

If you see these, and you need one, grab em while you can!!!

I was in my Target here in Lynchburg VA yesterday and got the last 2 of each of these. They were $29.99 and the guy said they just got those in and that they would not be around long especially at Christmas!

If you see these, and you need one, grab em while you can!!!

they also have tons at our TRU and at our Super Target... probably 10 of each right below the TMX Elmos that we all fought for last year... geeez what a difference a year makes :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

They have had these at my target since the beginning of August. I don't think they're going to be very hot.

No, I agree. I know that toy sellers think they will, but I think it is just based on Elmo's success last year. I have seen lots of these, and I don't think they'll be any big deal.

I agree, the others never sell as well as the elmos. And besides, the parents that fought so hard to get elmo for their little ones last year found out that after all the trouble, most of them never got played with. The adults played with ds's more last year than he did :( So I won't be purchasing these.

actually, last year, the Ernie and Cookie Monster were nearly impossible to find, and bringing a ton on ebay. The catch was that they were only available in some foreign language, German, I think, because they were debuted there, in limited quantities. They were the equivalent to our Elmo.

I saw these at the Toys R Us I go to about a month ago. They had maybe 20 of each. I'm not really sure how much they were. I didn't look too hard since elmo wasn't a huge hit around here. The dog gets more entertainment out of that thing than the boys do. That 's the only time I've seen them anywhere though.

They have been in that Target for several weeks now. Nice to see someone else from Lynchburg :)

Our WM has had them for maybe 2-3 weeks and TRU I think still has them from the original shipment back in Sept. VERY few Ernies more Cookie monsters. However I do not think these are going to be hot at all