Bowdabra

I have a Bowdabra. I had to make 20 or so "vase ribbons" for flower arrangements at my parent's 50th anniversary last year. I took 2-21/2 inch gold wired ribbon and made about 6 -4 inch loops on each bow. I'm crafty but all thumbs when making bows. They're usually never uniform in size and look amateurish. These all came out close-to-perfect. I thought it was worth the price and saved me alot of frustration. Watch the video that comes with the Bowdabra. It helps alot! My Bowdabra was priced at around $19.99 but i had a 40% off AC Moore coupon so it may of cost $13+ with tax.

HTH

Execstress

I bought 1 for the bows I had to make for my own wedding (bouquets and boutineers - sp? ).

Anyway, it worked really well - but I agree, watch the video. I thought that wired ribbon worked MUCH better than unwired ribbon - so you might want to consider that as well.

One last thing - you may be able to go to Michaels or AC Moore (or one of those type places) and at the floral arrangement counter there is usually a person who's making something - you could ask her how she makes bows too...

(I got mine at AC Moore as well with a 40% coupon)...