RUMORED Sears BF Ad Items

Brad

Either way, if this is true, these are good prices. Two years ago, I missed out on the 52" tv on BF, but then the Saturday ad had another tv deal that I felt was just as good! Just a tad more with all the features we wanted. Still have it and love it!

k so i admit im a BF noobie, and this will be my 1st year shopping on BF...

anyways, when it comes to sears, if these ads are legit, what time do people start lining up, and more importantly, since most Sears have like 4 entrances, which entrance do you line up at or does it not matter? I dont want to show up at an entrance and be like "SWEET IM 1st in line" just to find out that there are hundreds of people in line at a different "correct" entrance. thanks,

Because of the confussion 2yrs ago, Last year Sears put right on front of their ad to use the Service entrance to get the $10.00 gift card. This was what our as said, not sure if that is differnt from others.

So if you can take 2 people. Have one stand in line for the gift card & someone else in line at the closest entrance to your item You should end up with it & $10 off of the sale price!

Good luck & it is so much fun! I love smiling at the grumpy people! Thats my faviort part & then if I get a good buy it was even more worth it!!!

In 2006, I went to Sears to get the MP3 players, but I also had a big list for other items at other stores (CC had a Nintendo gameboy for $39, Office Max had 1Gig SD cards for 4.99, etc). I showed up 30 minutes before the store opened and saw about 70 people in line. I decided that the savings were a much better deal so I went to the door in the electronics dept. I was the only person in line!!!!!

When the doors opened, I got the MP3 players and the cashier noticed the other ads I had and asked if I wanted all that stuff. She said they price matched +10%. I gave her the list and got everything on my shopping list for an additional 10% off. On the way out, I stopped by the merchandise pickup dept and ask the guy if they had any $10 card left. He gave me 1 and I went back and picked up something for myself. I completed my shopping in less than 15 minutes and was back home in bed before 6:00am.

I was as happy as I could be (usually my wife does the BF thing and I stay home with the kids). I will probably do it again this year. I just hope everyone goes back to the door for the $10 card so I can get everything 1st.

:) :)

Thanks to Brad for clearing up the 720p/1080i/1080p stuff...and getting my account working.

I'm quite excited to see the model number for the 46" Sharp...so I can look it up online and get the specifications...$899 is an awesome price!!:eyepoppin

I'm with yeah. Sharp makes a very high quality TV and if it is 1080p, I will be at sears at 10 pm on thanksgiving.