$4.99 Sale at Childrens Place

ladymartin

Just got back from our mall, Childrens Place had all there sale clothing for $4.99. Coats, sweaters, pants, long and short sleeve shirts, shoes. So much stuff. I got two coats,one was $40 one was $50, a pair of shoes-$20, a pair of pants-$20 and a duster sweater-$30, all for $25!!!:eyepoppin That is $135 savings!!

Just got back from our mall, Childrens Place had all there sale clothing for $4.99. Coats, sweaters, pants, long and short sleeve shirts, shoes. So much stuff. I got two coats,one was $40 one was $50, a pair of shoes-$20, a pair of pants-$20 and a duster sweater-$30, all for $25!!!:eyepoppin That is $135 savings!!

was this at the mall or outlet mall?

Thanx OP! I went and was just overwelmed. I love that fact it wasn't just summer items but fall items too. I bought a fleece hoody, a jacket, a pair of jeans, a pair of sweats, and a knit shirt. all for 24.95. didn't spend much time in the store because it was small and over half of the staff was sick(coughing).

Thank you, I was able to get some really cute skirts, tights, belts and a sweater for both of my dd's for a low, low price combined with the 15% off coupon. I wish they had the coats in my area on clearance. They had the hoodies for the boys and there were so many but I don't have boys.

Here it is, from another post today. I went yesterday& picked some Christmas gifts for my many nieces & nephews. Many items were not marked 4.99, but b/c I had checked out their website earlier in the day, I knew to ask the sales associates when I found them.

Since the sizes and colors on the website aren't working for me, I was wondering if the store offered a bigger selection of $4.99 stuff? (You got some great deals!)

Since the sizes and colors on the website aren't working for me, I was wondering if the store offered a bigger selection of $4.99 stuff? (You got some great deals!)

Oh definitely. I also got lots of stuff that wasn't on the website too--got my son 2 pairs of shoes for 4.24 each (I had a 15% discount). I highly recommend making a trip to the store. :)

Happy Hunting!

Here it is, from another post today. I went yesterday& picked some Christmas gifts for my many nieces & nephews. Many items were not marked 4.99, but b/c I had checked out their website earlier in the day, I knew to ask the sales associates when I found them.

Sorry for being in the dark, but I'm wondering...do you mean that if you see it in their website, say at 4.99, but at the store it is higher, then you can tell them and they'll match it? Thanks.

Sorry for being in the dark, but I'm wondering...do you mean that if you see it in their website, say at 4.99, but at the store it is higher, then you can tell them and they'll match it? Thanks.

I don't know that it's a steadfast rule or anything, but since the web store did not have the sizes I wanted, I dragged myself to the mall. Plus I wanted my son to try the shoes on before I bought them. I found many things at the mall store that were NOT marked 4.99, although they were 4.99 online. Also, some things were on racks with a 4.99 sign, but still not marked 4.99. They all came up 4.99 when scanned. Great bargains!

I just got back from our CP and they had NOTHING on clearance. They were unpacking boxes of new stuff so assume they have shipped all the clearance out or boxed it up! :( I was all excited to find some deals.......YAY for those of you that got some good deals!!!!

Oh no! I was going to one 2hrs away from me on tomorrow. I hope that I can find something!:shock:

I went to CP today and nothing was marked $4.99 but my son needed a couple shirts and I had the coupon, too. When I got up there they rang $4.99 so I was very happy. They also had Halloween shirts marked 50% off. I belive they were $8.xx. I remember them being cheaper online than 50% but I didn't say anything but they rang up $3.33. I was very happy. I didn't see any shoes though. I also got my free shipping code from them. I always ask when I go because my son needs slim jeans and they only carry them online. So I will use the code and my free shipping and I am one happy mama!!

If anyone lives near a CP outlet, they have awesome deals going on right now. Half of the big girl's dept. is $2.99. They just put out some 2 pc bathing suits at $.99 - with tons of sizes. Their shoes were picked over, but tons of fall stuff at $2.99.

Thank you OP!

I think each store is a little different too. I went to my store the other day and bought army camo pants, a hoodie, a package of underwear, pj's, and a belt. I bought the only camo pants and hoodie. All were $4.99, but the belt. That was only $2.99. I was happy that I found what I did and I had a 20% coupon so it only came out to about $19 :) , but it seemed like my store had mostly shorts and t-shirts. Maybe the rest of the pants and hoodies had already beed swooped up.

If anyone lives near a CP outlet, they have awesome deals going on right now. Half of the big girl's dept. is $2.99. They just put out some 2 pc bathing suits at $.99 - with tons of sizes. Their shoes were picked over, but tons of fall stuff at $2.99.

I'm near an outlet, and they had absolute crap if you're looking for boys' stuff...they had TONS of girls stuff for $2.99 and $4.99, but having two boys, they'd look awfully funny in leopard print skirts...:rolleyes:

I'm near an outlet, and they had absolute crap if you're looking for boys' stuff...they had TONS of girls stuff for $2.99 and $4.99, but having two boys, they'd look awfully funny in leopard print skirts...:rolleyes:

Gosh, that's funny. Mine had a lot of boys stuff for $4.99 as well, but I was so excited for the girls' $2.99 stuff that I didn't do too much looking. Our outlet is HUGE. They just put in a new one, and it's probably 10 times the size of the old one.

I found some really good deals at CP, too. I used the 20% off coupon and the savings added up quickly! The Halloween costumes are half off and I had a $10 off coupon, so I got a cute pink princess costume (gown) for $5 and the regular price was $29.50. The cashier couldn't believe it - she looked at me and said, "Wow, you can't beat that." Since I already have a Halloween costume for my 2 1/2 year old, I am putting this away for Christmas because she loves to play dress up!!! :tongue1:

Thanks for the tip on the sale! I went to the CP outlet today and also found lots of girls clothing for $2.99 -- jeans, prairie skirts, mostly short sleeved shirts, but also a few long sleeved shirts. Girls' belts and baseballs caps were $0.99. I was hoping to find some shoes, but they were mostly gone. The boys section was only marked down to $4.99, and not much was at that price. I used the 20% off coupon and saved a lot. Thanks for posting the coupon!

Too excited, I made the 2.5 hour trip and found tons of stuff for my DS 9. I got shoes, hoodies, shirts, dress shirts, windsuit pants, warmups. The sales woman even gave me some regular price items for $4.99. I used the 20% and paid $54. I was dragging

stuff through the mall and several people stopped me and said "are they having a sale?";)

I found quite a few pair of shoes for all 3 of my kids but the clothes were very picked over, mostly skirts were left in the toddler and big girls section. I was able to use my 15% coupon and I got a Halloween costume and accessories for 50%. So it was a good deal for $30

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Children's Place Outlet yesterday and saw that a bunch of boys' clothes were marked down to $2.99. They were $4.99 on Monday. They had t-shirts, polo shirts and pajamas. The pajamas were going fast, but there were still a lot of shirts left. There was one rack of $0.99 t-shirts, mostly up to size 24 months.

The girls' section still had lots at $2.99, mostly short-sleeved shirts, skirts, tank tops and capris. Belts were $0.99.

They also had cute Halloween costumes at 50% off, but I can't remember how much they were.

The store is stocking new holiday merchandise, but that is all at regular prices.