Post your JUNGLE BOOK DVD deal here!

I think Target has if you buy the movie you get a $5.00 gift card. And I think Walgreens has a coupon for $3.00 off the movie in the ad this week. And somewhere I seen a rebate about buying bbq sauce (not sure what brand) and the movie and getting a rebate back (can't remember the amount)

Our local Walmart has it for $19.99 :( Of course it is the only store in town so our prices are always higher :mad:

If your store is selling it for $19.99, I think you can order it online and have it shipped to the store for free. The online price is $14.86. Just a suggestion of how to get around the $19.99 price.

oh i forogt...

ToysRus is having a Buy 1 get 1 half off all movies...including the new released ones this week...plus u have the monopoloy/mcdonalds game going on...so that would make it somewhat cheap...

Any idea how much they're running at TRU?

If your store is selling it for $19.99, I think you can order it online and have it shipped to the store for free. The online price is $14.86. Just a suggestion of how to get around the $19.99 price.

Thanks! I never thought about doing that. Our store is higher on everything cause it's the only store around!