HomeDepot Patio Furniture clearance

Sunshone7311

Currently HomeDepot is Clearancing all of there patio furniture. For example I got a Chaise Lounge for 34.99, originally 149.00. They first took off 50% (74.99), then 50% (34.99) :eyepoppin off of that. If the boxes show damage you can talk them down more. I got four swivel rocker chairs for 65.00, origninally 399.99 only because the screws were missing and the box had been rained on. I called the manufacturer and the screws are on there way free of charge. It does definetely pay to visit a few HomeDepot's to get the best selection. Alot of the items are also not priced correctly so be sure to have someone look up current prices as they can be up to half the clearance price.

I purchased some patio furniture about a month ago and it was clearanced due to damage. It was missing some parts but I have had a hard time connecting with the manufacturer to get the parts. It was the Hampton Bay Collection. Can you please tell me who you called? Thank you.

I purchased some patio furniture about a month ago and it was clearanced due to damage. It was missing some parts but I have had a hard time connecting with the manufacturer to get the parts. It was the Hampton Bay Collection. Can you please tell me who you called? Thank you.

1-888-237-8289

I want another canopy swing. I had one in St Louis, and it broke my heart to have to leave it behind when I moved to Florida.

It may be a pain in the butt having to disassemble and tie down during a hurricane, but I just loved the one I had. Guess I'll have to stop by there on my way to check out the Dollar General clearance. lol