Description Point Balance End Date Promotion Details

SUMMER 2007 SPENDING 336.90 09/16/2007

Current Coupons

Description Value Exp. Date Coupon Details Coupon

$4.00 EXTRA BUCKS 4.00 11/15/2007 SUMMER 2007 SPENDING

ExtraCare Promotion History

SUMMER 2007 SPENDING 219.79 09/16/2007

hmm not bad. can't wait to get my extra bucks! i don't remember what i spent my money on at CVS, LOL.

ok i REALLY need to start pushing the issue with my pharmacy counter, because they never scan my card even though i hand it to them.

Same here but I'm in NJ and I think (hope) I read somewhere that rx's don't count towards ECB's. I know we can't use those RX transfer coupons for sure.

Same here but I'm in NJ and I think (hope) I read somewhere that rx's don't count towards ECB's. I know we can't use those RX transfer coupons for sure.

That's true. Lot of drug cos in NJ and they seem to have control. No bucks for prescriptions and no gift cards for transfers.

I spent $50 some odd dollars and got $29.50 in ECB last week! $10 from the tylenol thing, $10 from the Advil deal, $5 P&G, $2 from candy, $2 from candy, and I guess .50 from spending. I think I did pretty good. What I did forget was the $4 off $20 coupons from signing up (I've signed up MANY times!). I have several cards so I can get duplicates on good deals. I need to go get the Crest free deal -- you can get 2 per card!

I got a "voucher" for $4.50 in Extra Bucks on the bottom of my receipt last time I shopped at CVS. I already used it with no problem, but then when I logged onto CVS.com and checked my account balance it let me print $4.50 online too! I took it to CVS and used them too! I am hoping it wasnt an error, or I'll feel really bad!

ExtraCare Promotion History

SUMMER 2007 SPENDING 394.85 09/16/2007 :o

Current Coupons

Description Value Exp. Date Coupon Details Coupon

$7.50 EXTRA BUCKS 11/15/2007 SUMMER 2007 SPENDING :razz:

My summer spending was around $519 and I got EB back of $20.50, but the day before I got an automated phonecall from CVS that I had earned $5 in Summer spending bucks and was very happily surprised when it printed $20.50!!! My husband has been chewing Nicorette gum for 7 years (yes, you read that correctly) and that is how I spent so much this summer. Especially in Sept when I was buying 2 packs to get the $24 ecb coupon for every two boxes I got. But was really bummed when I tried to use that last $24 ecb and that $20.50 last week on more nicorette and she said the computer would not by pass it. She said that CVS were cracking down on the coupon misuse and making it harder for employees to bypass the alerts. That really stinks! So I got 4 packs ov CVS diapers (that suck) for free! Now who got the last word on them...

Mel

Mine printed this morning - .50 :D - guess I didn't shop much during the summer.

Hey, you stole my thunder--that's what I got too!

I did get Swimmies for .84 the other night, less w/ my mnf cpn! Oh, & freezer pops the kind that push up in the long tube, .15.