Great deal on makeup! E.L.F. items for $1 Plus a 50% off Coupon

jarerice

I made an order with them in August. Got my items and really like the lipglosses and eyeliners but the eye shadows are in really small amounts but for $1, and the 50% coupon, it makes it worth it! My dd tends to steal my lipglosses, so for $.50 per gloss, it's definately worth it for me to buy her a couple of her own! LOL

I did this last time this promo ran. The makeup is good quality (up there with Maybelline and such, not as good as the higher end makeup from Nordstroms, etc. though) - or at least that's my opinion. ;)

Will be buying more. Perfect for holiday swaps I'm doing. :)

Sorry but am I overlooking the 1.00 items ore is the deal dead?

TIA

Patty

all of the single items are still $1. The only items that are not $1 are the gift sets, makeup cases etc etc.

I posted a thread about this a month ago actually.

The one thing I did learn - the makeup is great, but it's def. not hypoallergenic. ;) I had a reaction to the eyeshadow (it literally burned me) so test it out somewhere other than your face before using just to be safe!

ELF is great. The only downfall is with my last two orders there were always a couple things that were out of stock and didnt come but I was credited for. And actually it worked out nicely as I still got the 50% off and didnt end up having to pay for 20 items lol. I got all new makeup through ELF (except my foundation - I'm a MAC junkie) and put it in a new makeup bag to keep in my desk at work. I love it because it cost me next to nothing and now if I'm running late in the morning I can throw some makeup on when I get to work :)

It' been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order and when I sign into "my account" it says "processing".....does anyone know how long it takes them to ship? They are located in NY and i'm literally across the hudson river in NJ so when it ships it either gets here the same day or the next day.

Yes, mine says "order processing" as well. Fwiw, I ordered before and it took about 1.5 weeks to ship. It was sent USPS priority mail then.

Have you checked your CC statement? It may be shipped but they haven't updated.. if it's charged, it's more than likely shipped. Or just call or email them to ask what is going on. ;)