Kid Tough digital camera on sale...

heatherkw

For those of you talking about the combo pack at Sams club. For my daughters birthday last year she wanted the mix stick and the stand that went with it. I couldn`t find them anywhere since they were clearanced out. I checked Sams club website and seen they have auctions on there. So I was able to get a combo deal with the mix stick and stand for around $30. So I would check their auctions on their site to see if by any chance they have the combo at a decet price. :D

Where are the auctions at on the Sams Club website? I've never noticed them before.

My DD just turned 4 (mid Sept), and I was really wanting this camera for her last Christmas - but I just didn't want to spend the $$$. It looks like it's gotten better and cheaper - so I am glad I waited. Either she'll get it from grandparents or from "Santa" this year. :)

I bought one for my daughter last christmas (spent 60.00 )she played with it for a week if that and has never played with it since and she is 6. It's not all it cracks up to be. You would be better off buying a real digital camera a cheap one of course...JMO. I also have a friend who's little boy is 4 and he also played with it for a few weeks and didn't want it anymore. She sold it on ebay.

I wouldn't waste my money on it. Oh wait, I already did, last year. We got it for my son for his 4th bday. He used it at 1st but barely touches it anymore. Maybe the new screen is better but with the old one, he cut every persons head off. The quality isn't good either. Not really printable. And they have the delete button right there so he would just delete his pictures...or not his little brother does. With only a couple buttons to push, he is able to get it to delete pics.

For 48.88, its one of the larger digital cameras out there. Can you find a cheaper one that kids can use? I still think it is a pretty good deal. The megapizels are 1.2 which isn't great but should be fine for 4x6 photos.

:gd_twocen