Projectors on BF?

wx4svr

There might be. No one knows until the AD is leaked. I would think so but dont hold it to me.

Yea... I figured that's what every one would say :smirk: I've went back and looked at the older ads and have found nothing so far. :( It's really starting to make me :gdparanoid::gdangry4::gdcensored: . Enough said, :P

Yea... I figured that's what every one would say :smirk: I've went back and looked at the older ads and have found nothing so far. :( It's really starting to make me :gdparanoid::gdangry4::gdcensored: . Enough said, :P

The good thing is that projectors have been hot for the past 2 years and I would expect to see them this or next BF. BB and others are getting away from tube TVs and getting into digital.

1200 ansi lumens, all day special but there was only 4 in the store. 3 minutes to sell them.

English please? :D I'm good @ computers, not projectors. :) Anyway, do you mean that the store only had 4 of them and it only took 3 minutes to sell them ALL? Holy Crap! That's nuts :eek: ! Did you still wait outside or did you go in a little later for it?

Business projectors are more likely than home theatre projectors. If you look at what BB offers for HT projectors, there's really not much there. You can use a business projector for home theatre, but it's not going to look as good...just depends on how picky you are.

Stock on projectors is normally pretty limited...if you've got a small BB, you'll be lucky if they have 3. If it's a giant BB (in Mineapolis, Dallas, Chicago, NYC, etc) they may have more on hand...but don't bank on it.

2 years ago I got one from Staples for dh on black friday. I believe it was refurbished and we got a great deal...its still going strong today and we use it everyday in a theater room. Last year Staples had a good deal on a projector too so be sure and check out Staples. You won't regret getting one. We love it!

Lisa

2 years ago I got one from Staples for dh on black friday. I believe it was refurbished and we got a great deal...its still going strong today and we use it everyday in a theater room. Last year Staples had a good deal on a projector too so be sure and check out Staples. You won't regret getting one. We love it!

Lisa

Wow... great thanks!!! I never even really thought about the office stores except Office Depot. I'll have to check it out. What price did you get it at, if you don't mind me asking, ?

• 3 weeks later...

English please? :D I'm good @ computers, not projectors. :) Anyway, do you mean that the store only had 4 of them and it only took 3 minutes to sell them ALL? Holy Crap! That's nuts :eek: ! Did you still wait outside or did you go in a little later for it?

Ansi Lumens is a measure of brightness. The higher the number the brighter the projector. As such the colors will be crisper and the whites brighter and the blacks darker. HTH

• 2 weeks later...