KB Toys $5.00/$5.00

kbwdln

Join KB Club house and get an email with temporary membership card and a coupon for $5.00 of your next purchase of $5.00 or more.

Only limitation is not to be used to pay tax or purchase gift cards, one per customer per transaction!!!!

It comes in email form, so you can print all you want.

Great for clearance and sales to bump up your Toys for Tots giving

Join KB Club house and get an email with temporary membership card and a coupon for $5.00 of your next purchase of $5.00 or more.

Only limitation is not to be used to pay tax or purchase gift cards, one per customer per transaction!!!!

It comes in email form, so you can print all you want.

Great for clearance and sales to bump up your Toys for Tots giving

is the coupon code the same on all of them or specific to the email? I was going to print one for each kid, but if the code is specific to email and can only be used once, it wouldn't work.

My coupon code is 6006491261195017699, is your's the same?

Ty Tried To Use Mine When My Aunt And I Went Today But They Said That They Where Photocopies And They Would Not Honor Them Plus They Said That Since She Was A Grandmother She Got An Exter Ten Percent Off But After She Paid For Her Stuff It Was Not On There. When We Where Living She Put The Coupons In Her Pocket.

is the coupon code the same on all of them or specific to the email? I was going to print one for each kid, but if the code is specific to email and can only be used once, it wouldn't work.

My coupon code is 6006491261195017699, is your's the same?

It is specific to the code. What you need to do is sign the kids up using different email addresses. In between, you need to clear your cookies in your browser. You need to delete the KB cookie that gets set. I have these for my kids as well as DH & myself. :cheesy:

Ty Tried To Use Mine When My Aunt And I Went Today But They Said That They Where Photocopies And They Would Not Honor Them Plus They Said That Since She Was A Grandmother She Got An Exter Ten Percent Off But After She Paid For Her Stuff It Was Not On There. When We Where Living She Put The Coupons In Her Pocket.

I would complain to the company. They will want to know all the details. That is ridiculous! I have a great relationship with the manager of our store, and he goes out of his way to let people use coupons.

The 10% thing is for tuesdays. If you didn't get it, I would go back and ask for the manager and a price adjustment. They can do it. I have had the manager tell me about a sale coming up and tell me to buy the items now and bring back the receipt the next week for a price adjustment!

Oh, for those of you who DO have KBs around, you will also get a little piece of paper with your receipt to do an online survey. You can only do it once a month unless you have multiple email addresses and remember to clear your kbtoys.com cookie in between. But you can now use them to save either $5 off a $5 purchase or $3 off a $3 purchase. You used to have to spend $20 to use them, but I don't think they got enough responses so they changed it. If the cashier doesn't give it to you, ask them for the survey receipt. Some of them just throw them away figuring you won't bother.

I called the company and all they said was that the coupon code that i gave them over the phone had not been used and that they could not do anything about it without checking into it futher but all that they could do if they thought that we was unfairly treated was re-email me the same email that i already have that they would not take.

I called the company and all they said was that the coupon code that i gave them over the phone had not been used and that they could not do anything about it without checking into it futher but all that they could do if they thought that we was unfairly treated was re-email me the same email that i already have that they would not take.

I'd print it out again and take it in again. Ask for a manager and get testy if they give you any flack. They probably have the KB Clubhouse flyers sitting at the register. Pick one up and say, that you joined, this is the coupon and that you only have a laser printer. If the manager won't honor it, get his/her name and a good physical description and write up a letter and send it to the company. I have had a lot of success doing this. I'd mail it to

SVP and CFO: Joel R. Wiest

100 West St.

Pittsfield, MA 01201