Dillards mens clothes 75% off now but additional 30% starting next week

tishashop

We were in Dillards east wichita KS and they had TONS of mens shirts 75% off... most name brand $55 marked down to $10. The man that checked us out said starting this weekend or the 26th (cant remember) there would be an additional 30% off all clearance!

This is what I have been waiting on. Last year I got several big men's shirts for under $5.:D

Dillards normally starts these additional % off clearance sales on the last Wednesday of the month. They normally have it posted under the ads section on the website, but I believe if I remember correctly that is in the "My Dillards" section and you have to sign in to see it.

BTW, we lived in Wichita for 3 years. The Towne East Dillards is my all time favorite place for deals!!!! :yup: I definately miss that mall. :(

I called in Orlando and Sanford. Don't know if they were telling the truth.. but no additional on clearance here. It could be because we don't really need the room for lots of winter clothes yet, or anytime soon for that matter. Maybe we will be a little behind everyone else.

The sale is on at the Brazos Mall in Lake Jackson, TX. I got something like 16 shirts for $120. I have heard from others that some of the other malls in the Houston area are offering the same. Also, it wasn't just a few racks on sale, it was like half the department! And some sales in shoes and a few racks in womens.

• 3 weeks later...