Brain Age 2 for DS $9.99 Shipped @ buy.com

Steakgoddess

• 4 weeks later...

DD wants a ds for Christmas but I can't afford regular price right now. :(

I can't either. Waiting for BF type deals on Nintendo DS AND Gameboy SP bundles. My son gets the SP and I get the DS.:D Usually the Gameboy SP will go down to about $40 this time of year. They are $80 year round and that is waaaay to much for it. Hopefully the Nintendo DS will also drop about $40.

BRING ON BF!! :cheesy:

I want a ds as well. I think they may go down to $99. There may also be a bundle pack on bf, maybe for around $125. Just guessing, or wishing lol Either way they will be something you will have to um.....(fight over). Not that I would ever do that lol ;)

I want a ds as well. I think they may go down to $99. There may also be a bundle pack on bf, maybe for around $125. Just guessing, or wishing lol Either way they will be something you will have to um.....(fight over). Not that I would ever do that lol ;)

:cheesy: :cheesy: My badd...what I meant to say is hopefully I can get the bundle for about $40 less. The Brain Age Bundle is $149.99 at Best Buy. I was meaning to say I hope to get a bundle for around $30-$40 less. I know there is NOOOO way that the DS itself will be $40 less. :cheesy: :cheesy: