Coke Zero 12 packs for .48 @ Home Depot with coupon

love a deal

Home Depot has Coke, Diet Coke & Coke Zero on sale for $1.98 for a 12 pack. Limit 10. I used 10 of the $1.50 off Coke Zero coupons that I got at Krogers last week. Made them .48 for a 12 pack. BEST DEAL EVER ON COKE!!!:g_dance: :g_dance: :g_dance:

Well, where can i find the coupon for this then?

Anyone tried using coke zero coupons on a regular coke? Does it work?

I was finally able to find some $1.50 coke zero coupons at my local supermarket. Coke zero is ok for me but I usually buy some caffeine free coke for my kids.

It will depend on the clerk. When they are out of coke zero I have been able to use it on other flavors.

Here in Indy at the Home Depot I went to, they had them priced at 2.50 a 12 pk! :( So either ours are selling them at a higher price or the sale is over? I was all excited going in and dissappointed coming out! :( I haven't been able to find any coupons either. Where are you all getting those? Are they the peelies of the 12 pks or???

Here in Indy at the Home Depot I went to, they had them priced at 2.50 a 12 pk! :( So either ours are selling them at a higher price or the sale is over? I was all excited going in and dissappointed coming out! :( I haven't been able to find any coupons either. Where are you all getting those? Are they the peelies of the 12 pks or???

The Home depot on Michigan road up in carmel had them at 1.98 on sunday.

If the coke products are priced differently than the $1.98 sale price, check with the HD manager. Our HD in Dalton, GA had $2.99 on the coke products and a clerk that was close by told me to talk to the manager. She told me that the local Coke bottler was trying to back out of the deal with HD. The manager told the clerk to let me and another lady have our packs for $1.98 and to have the office to update the computer system with the $1.98 price. Once she scanned the bar codes, they came up the sale price anyway. I also had two $1.50 coupons. Got a whole case of coke for $.98!!

According to Dalton's HD, the promo is suppose to last until the middle of October.

Kathy

Yeah, it looks like some locations have different prices. I went to the Home Depot in Columbus, GA and theirs were $1.98. Then I drove across the river to Phenix City, AL and they had them 4/$10 or $2.50. They also had 8-pk's for $4.98 - $1.00 coupon and 99 cent Powerade which is pretty bad, Piggly Wiggly has them for .70 - .79 cents