Digital Picture Frames

I thought that they were kinda hard to find last year. I think that since they are offering them now for about the sale price that I saw on BF, I would guess that they would be even lower. I remember people fighting over them at stores for $80. Now that seems to be the going sale price.

• 3 weeks later...
I bought my parents the kodak and for the price, I havent found another frame that looks so nice. The only problem is the model in Target is currently discontinued by the manufacturer so I worry that if I buy another one for myself that if it ever breaks under warranty that I will be stuck with it.....Kodak is not my fav. place to have to call for fixes under warranty or for that matter just two weeks after the warranty.....($a then 6000 kodak camera tanked completely 2 weeks after warranty! Will never buy another one because of it....)

I bought my parents the kodak and for the price, I havent found another frame that looks so nice. The only problem is the model in Target is currently discontinued by the manufacturer so I worry that if I buy another one for myself that if it ever breaks under warranty that I will be stuck with it.....Kodak is not my fav. place to have to call for fixes under warranty or for that matter just two weeks after the warranty.....(a then $600 kodak camera tanked completely 2 weeks after warranty! Will never buy another one because of it....)