Toy Recall! What To DO?

becalyn24

call the 1800# that would be listed on their website and they will tell you exactly what to do, technically walmart & target & kmart & kohls & toysrus... is supposed to refund your $$, but chances are that when you get there some 17 year old that knows nothing about even what a recall is is working and then has to call someone because she doesn't know what you're talking about (the only store here that doesn't have teenagers working the customer service desk is wallyworld and they always have a looooooong line), much easier to go to their website and fill out a form or call them

you can always call walmart and ask

Toyrus would NOT take my stuff back as my receipt was older than 3 months old!! I think they should have taken it back as it was a recall.

Did you tell them it was a recall, I think that if they sell it they have to by law. But like I already said, that's what happens when a teenager is left alone at a customer service desk.

You can take it back to walmart. Even if you don't have a receipt, then you can just provide your driver's license/state ID #. They'll give you a full cash refund for recalled products. I had the fisher price open top swing when it was recalled. It was bought as a baby gift for me from some out of state friends. I walked into walmart with it without a receipt, and they refunded me the full amount for it in cash, no questions asked.