Amazon.com ?

Mommy Nikki

Not really. Last year they had their normal weekly Friday Sale (which wasn't any better than in past weeks), and they matched a few of the ad items from other stores (I remember the PSP system was one of them) but for the most part, they don't do much different from normal.

• 3 weeks later...
Lst year I got great deals on toys after BF for my daughter the one thing I remeber was a mermaid and thecarriage for I think around 20 at stores it was 60 for both. In fact I had to stop going to Amazon she had so many toys already and they had way to many good deals for me to restrain myself. I am thinking toys will be more expensive with high oil and teh reaclls combined so she will just have to get a smaller amount .

• 3 weeks later...

yeah AMazon has that one where ya could vote for teh item and then TRY and buy it at a certain time.. I tried and had NO luck

But they changed that after like week 2 and then they had drawings and then some of the stuff was still up for grabs. I got the big George Foreman grill for $20 shipped. If they have it again, just keep checking this site- the folks here were great with the updates!

• 2 weeks later...

they have a page set up for Balck friday stuff!!

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/002-8532094-3283215?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=384082011

If I didn't do this correctly, sorry!! This is my FIRST attempt on doing this!!!

Looks like it just says what I said in my earlier post - they'll have their normal Friday Sale and the rest of the stuff on the page is non-BF sales/deals/promotions that they are just trying to fill space with to make it seem like they have a real Black Friday "presence" this year, which is probably not going to be the case.

The only good thing Amazon will be useful for this year is if they match prices on items from other ads (such as Wal-Mart, Target or ToysRUs) as they did with a few things last year. The free shipping and no tax for most made those deals very good. But otherwise don't expect much from them this year. Just another big site trying to jump on the BF bandwagon :P

But they changed that after like week 2 and then they had drawings and then some of the stuff was still up for grabs. I got the big George Foreman grill for $20 shipped. If they have it again, just keep checking this site- the folks here were great with the updates!

I got the Zune for 90.00 last year during this promotion they had....I was one happy camper.

I got the drill set last year, during the vote contest. Amazon is also doing a coinstar promotion. Bring in (to a participating coinstar machine location) at least $30 in coins, and get free counting, select Amazon e-card, and get an additional $10 gift certificate by mail. I just did this today. They are doing this through the 4th of november.:D

Looks like it just says what I said in my earlier post - they'll have their normal Friday Sale and the rest of the stuff on the page is non-BF sales/deals/promotions that they are just trying to fill space with to make it seem like they have a real Black Friday "presence" this year, which is probably not going to be the case.

The only good thing Amazon will be useful for this year is if they match prices on items from other ads (such as Wal-Mart, Target or ToysRUs) as they did with a few things last year. The free shipping and no tax for most made those deals very good. But otherwise don't expect much from them this year. Just another big site trying to jump on the BF bandwagon :P

Hey Brad! You look more like the king of walmart!:razz: :)

I've found that I have to check Amazon on a regular basis (I probably check it daily)...deals can change very quickly.

I looked one time and they had the Diego Rescue Center for $9.99 with free Super Saver shipping with a $25+ purchase (their standard shipping offer on most items). Now it's back up to $34.99 but wow, what a find. My daughter LOVES Diego!