Favorite Christmas Movie

jarerice

I don't have just one and I can't pick just one! I love Christmas shows.

The Santa Clause series with Tim Allen

3 Days

Borrowed Hearts

Miracle on 34th Street (the original 1947 version in black and white)

Dolly Pardon's Smoky Mountain Christmas

Polar Express

Christmas Carol

I usually always end up loving the new ABC Family movie

Plus I have to watch the old cartoons...Frosty, Rudolph, etc.

My all time favorite is A Christmas Story.

My TV is set to TBS on Christmas eve, its left on ALL night (with the tree LOL) and it doesnt get turned off until Christmas night, after the 24 hour marathon is over.

We also love all the Santa Claus (with Tim Allen) movies, Jingle All the Way, Emmet Otters Jugband Christmas, 3 days (I am glad to see I am not the only one that got hooked on that movie lol), Its a Wonderful Life... Ok I love them all! LOL

my top 5

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Elf

Polar Express

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Story

I'm gonna have to go with 4 of your top 5, for my personal top 5. You have Excellent taste!

Mine are:

Elf

Polar Express

A Christmas Story

The Christmas Cartoon Classics DVD collection (w/ Rudolph, Frosty, Drummer Boy, & Santa)

I'm gonna have to go with 4 of your top 5, for my personal top 5. You have Excellent taste!

Mine are:

Elf

Polar Express

A Christmas Story

The Christmas Cartoon Classics DVD collection (w/ Rudolph, Frosty, Drummer Boy, & Santa)

TY! I have to admit we do love your love last pick of the Christmas Cartoon Classics-I grew up on those,also realllly like the santa clause movies with Tim Allen-I was just trying to pick my top 5(since I couldnt pick just one) and that was hard enough-but those 5 are staples around here-I even said to dh last night I couldnt wait till the holidays so I could watch Elf over & over and no one would think i was crazy-his response we already know your crazy! :D

embarresed to say I have never seen Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas or Dolly Pardon's Smoky Mountain Christmas-I will have to look for those.

If you ask my ds he would say his fav Christmas Movie is 8 Crazy Nights-questionable I know, but it does have a good message :blush: